Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just a little chuckle...

So this weekend, Joe, Heather, Mia and Owen stayed with us! It was a crazy, hectic, crammed, fun FUN time! :) Friday night, we hired a babysitter (she's a BRAVE girl!! :) We LOVE her!) and Trav, Joe, Heather, Me, Sam, and Becka went to ROADHOUSE! SOO delicious! :) Those rolls....oh so good!
Ok, back to the story~Since it was Friday night and we had a larger group, Sam went right over when he got off work to put our name on the list. He told me later that while he was sitting there waiting, he saw a family that "looked like they had a TON of kids!" Then I looked some more, and they had FOUR"! LOL! It still makes me laugh when I think about it. In just a few short months, WE'RE going to be THAT family!! :) I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment