Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Challenge!!!

Saw this on Facebook, so decided this would be a wonderful thing to do, especially at this time in my life! I'm starting a day behind, so today you get TWO days! :) Don't you feel lucky! :) So here we go!!
I'm taking the Now & Forever challenge: During this month of November I challenge you to say something you are thankful for everyday!
Day 1: I am thankful for the awesome man that God has brought into my life. He is truly my best friend. I appreciate his steadyness when I feel like I am about to go crazy. He is wonderful at thinking logically instead of emotionally, which I will admit drives me CRAZY at times, but more often than not, I find myself drawn to it when I can't think straight. He is always willing to help me (ok, not while Hawkeye football is on TV, but we'll give the guy a break!). He is an wonderful dad and I love it that my kids adore him. He makes rockstar pancakes and is the official Saturday morning breakfast maker of our house! :) I think we truly do balance each other. I know he has his faults, unlike perfect me :) but I know that every day I am blessed to have him be my partner in life. I love you Babe!
Day 2: I am thankful for my smiley little man. He had brought so much joy into our home. His big brother and sisters think that he hung the moon, and we all go to ridiculous lengths to get him to laugh. He just started to take a bath in the "big tub" and LOVES to splash and would stay in there all night if Mommy would let him! :) He is so happy, even when he has to get IVs, dilations, surgery, etc that he makes me happy. Even his little baby drools and slobbery grins makes me happy. I am so sorry that he has to go through all that he does, but at the same time, thankful because I truly believe that by going thru this trial with him, Sam and I have learned more about the love of God and how to depend on Him in all things. So Little Man-I love you and every day I am thankful for you!

1 comment:

  1. Tiffani,
    Thank you for being such an example to me. Reading about the various trials God is allowing you to go through have put a lot of things into perspective for me. I am focusing more on being thankful for healthy children instead of grumbling about sleepless nights. :) Keep letting your light shine!
    ~Audra

    ReplyDelete